Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > "1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes
Reload this Page >

Anyone remember the SURESHARK?

Notices
"1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes These are the small ones...more popular now than ever.

Anyone remember the SURESHARK?

Old 04-10-2024, 06:17 AM
longdan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone remember the SURESHARK?

Hi all.
Been a while since I posted.
Does anyone here remember the Sureshark plane designed by a guy on here called Rainedave? He designed and sold them right here on the 1/2A forum on RCU.
The reason I'm posting now is because I have a couple of his Sureshark lasercut short kits that I bought with the intention of building and flying them. Unfortunately, I didn't get around to building them at the time and they have sat in my garage for many years. Then, last year, we had a flood:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2023_A...Weekend_floods
In that flood, the kits got soaked and the paper plans were destroyed. Fortunately, I managed to save the balsa, but now I have the kits and no plans to build them with.
So, If anyone has a copy of these plans that Rainedave may have sent them, then I'd really appreciate it if you could send me a copy, because I have the motivation to build them.
Any help is appreciated.
Cheers

Last edited by longdan; 04-10-2024 at 06:19 AM.
Old 04-10-2024, 07:52 AM
mgnostic

Received 88 Likes on 76 Posts

Try Outerzone. They have one that looks like what you need.
Old 04-11-2024, 02:33 PM
Andrew

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by mgnostic
Try Outerzone. They have one that looks like what you need.
Agreed -- same plane. If you search under the name David Wood, you'll get four hits on different designs of his.