Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > "1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes
Reload this Page >

"1/8A" Guillow's B-25

Notices
"1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes These are the small ones...more popular now than ever.

"1/8A" Guillow's B-25

Old 06-17-2005, 08:26 AM
EASYTIGER
Banned
My Feedback: (119)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: "1/8A" Guillow's B-25

Roger...have you actually FLOWN this engine?

I don't think you have.

I have actually flown a Guillows B-25 with 01s. You have not.

What about your micro 1/8a Bee kit? Actually flown, or no? Got any flight pics?
Old 02-08-2006, 07:36 PM
Crispin Julius

Ok ,Read the posts on the subject...kit arrived today...of special intrest because I received one for Christmas 30 years or so ago ...here we go again....hehe..=o)...thinkin electric on a 7.2 pack dual electric ....
Old 04-21-2006, 11:27 AM
kusunokimasahige

Hiya! heres a pic of my guillows stuka, i will first build it and prep it for rc, and then, after all the paint has been applied and everything works, i will decide on the power source, first i need to have the total weight. I never had any problems with any guillows kit, and find the kits good enough. B-24 and B17 still on the shelf. also enlarging the guillows plans gives you a better scale aeroplane, if i compare the plans to the ziroli ones.

best wishes,

kusunokimasahige
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Bz77056.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	53.5 KB
ID:	448949   Click image for larger version

Name:	Xt59878.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	53.0 KB
ID:	448950  
Old 04-21-2006, 01:48 PM
Hydro Junkie

Received 54 Likes on 52 Posts

Roger, you might need Robert Ballard to find the USS Hornet for you. She was sunk northeast of the Solomon Islands in either late 1942 or early 1943. In the same area, the USS Wasp also met her end. The Hornet was crippled by Japanese bombs, shelled and torpedoed in and attempt to keep her out of Japanese hands by an American destroyer, only to be finished off by a Japanese destroyer. The Wasp was sunk by a Japanese I-boat (submarine). The only "pre-war" carriers to survive the war in the Pacific were the USS Saratoga(CV-3) and the USS Enterprise(CV-6). Tha Saratoga now sits on the bottom of Bikini Island's enclosed harbor, after being subjected to THREE NUCLEAR BOMBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Enterprise had a far less glorious ending. She was cut up and melted down(except for her stern nameplate and tripod mast) in 1959, with all the steel being used in the construction of the worlds longest ship, the USS Enterprise(CVN-65). Three portholes were also saved, being installed in the island of the new carrier. How's that for a history lesson?
Old 04-21-2006, 03:07 PM
Wayne C

It has been a long time since this thread started. Did these little projects ever get finished?
Old 04-21-2006, 04:56 PM
BMatthews

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

If you folks read the whole thread you'll understand that this was not our finest hour. For various reasons Microflite is not with the board anymore so he won't be answering your question.

kusunokimasahige , please repost about your JU87 in a NEW THREAD where we can welcome you and appreciate your efforts with the attention they deserve.

As for this thread it's now locked so that it may fade away in peace. The only reason it's not deleted is so that it may serve as a bit of a lesson in how not to practice interpersonal dynamics.