Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > "1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes
Reload this Page >

A shameless plug for....

Community
Search
Notices
"1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes These are the small ones...more popular now than ever.

A shameless plug for....

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2002, 04:48 PM
DICKEYBIRD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A shameless plug for....

.... http://www2.mailordercentral.com/quantummodels/ I ordered a bunch of little stuff (cheap tools, double edge razor blades, GWS props, couple of Lite wheels, yada, yada) on Tues afternoon and BAM!, it showed up this morning! All items there, packed well, $6.99 total shipping & handling.

I noticed they have Norvel AME .049 & .061's at $49.99 plus they have the Big Migs at $39.99; seems cheap enough to me! I ALMOST ordered a couple or 3 since they have free shipping with orders over $100.00. BUT, I didn't want 2fast to squirt all over himself or anything! I DO have a reputation to uphold, you know!

Now the .074 at $49.99, if they ever get the rod problems fixed........hmmmmm, the Dark Side might get me then.

ps: I GOT WITNESSES! I flew the Twin Lizzie at the PropBusters' fly-in this past Sunday.....I taxied her out on 2, took off on 2, flew misc. aerobatics incl. inverted flight and an outside loop on 2, slow fig. 8's on 2, landed on 2 and taxied back to the pits on 2 before shutting them both off on command! I think that this may be a new world record. Should I box 'er up and send her to: (A) The AMA Museum or (B) The Smithsonian Air & Space Museum

pps: Quantum Models has the Cox "Surestart" .049 for $19.99 and their .010 & Babe Bee .049 glow plugs are cheaper than anyone else's as well.
Old 10-03-2002, 05:07 PM
2fast4u
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

"BUT, I didn't want 2fast to squirt all over himself or anything!"

Shame on you for that!! I can see that the pressure is getting to you though. It wont be much longer now. I figure you already purchased 2 or 3 good ole Norvel's and just can't admit to it yet. That Zot will never be the same once it gets a Norvel R/C on it!
Old 10-03-2002, 08:27 PM
flyinrog
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

<microrcflyer.com> this is my own plug for this guy, if you want a GWS plane or system, check it out, I ordered my stick and he emails me thanking me for repeat business, and tells me I got a gift coming.. so I say, can I get a diff prop instead of the gift and he sends me 6 or them ,lifetime supply ,,,,for an electric , anyway I ordered it sunday afternoon and put it together last night,, cant wait for saturday morning........Rog