Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > "1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes
Reload this Page >

Stinger 10 Suggestions

Community
Search
Notices
"1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes These are the small ones...more popular now than ever.

Stinger 10 Suggestions

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2003, 05:44 AM
Quiggs36

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stinger 10 Suggestions

I just ran across a Stinger .10 kit in my basement (don't remember buying it,may have been during my drinking days). Anyone built/flown one of these? Iv'e got an OS .15 waiting for a home. Is this too much? It might be fun to put some little skis on this plane. Your thoughts???
Old 01-05-2003, 01:31 PM
mike912e
My Feedback: (4)

Default Good choice !

The Stinger 10 with the .15 is a good match . Start with the CG at the forward position and gradually move it back to it's rearmost position ( or a little furthur if you dare ) . She will loop in her own length set up this way . Regret getting rid of mine all those years ago . I recently purchased one on E-bay because I wanted that type of great flying/fun plane . Great for baseball type fields . Good luck .

Mike
Old 01-05-2003, 05:55 PM
2fast4u
My Feedback: (5)

Mine has a Norvel 15 and really screams. I have even seen them with OS 25's on them and they are more like a pylon plane.
Old 01-06-2003, 07:55 PM
angelo2600602

Well i have a stinger .10 with a norvel .25 it balanced perfect, with about 1/2 ounce of lead in the tail,its a screamer,it does the fastest rolls,and snaps i have seen a small plane do.

Its AWESOME!