Community
Search
Notices
"1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes These are the small ones...more popular now than ever.

Herr Cub on floats

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2007, 08:53 AM
rcsoar4fun
My Feedback: (12)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Herr Cub on floats

So my girlfriend came through for my birthday and got me a Herr Cub. I am thinking it really needs a set of floats, has anyone flown it off the Herr floats? What would be a good power combination with it on the floats? I have a Norvel 049 and 074, but I worry the 49 is not enough and the 74 overkill. How about the 061?

Kristopher
Old 08-09-2007, 08:04 PM
flyinrog
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Herr Cub on floats

ORIGINAL: rcsoar4fun

So my girlfriend came through for my birthday and got me a Herr Cub. I am thinking it really needs a set of floats, has anyone flown it off the Herr floats? What would be a good power combination with it on the floats? I have a Norvel 049 and 074, but I worry the 49 is not enough and the 74 overkill. How about the 061?

Kristopher
You'll need the .074 to get it off the water and to tote those floats around the air,,,I dont have any experience with floats myself, but I understand it takes more power than it does to take off of solid ground...Rog