Notices
"1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes These are the small ones...more popular now than ever.

Resolved

Old 12-30-2008, 01:25 PM
exocet-RCU
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Resolved

ORIGINAL: Andrew

ORIGINAL: exocet-RCU

3. Build a 2x4 glider (actual name) with an .049 in the nose to teach my nephews how to fly R/C properly (not like this cr*# they got for christmas)
Very nice choice. I've attached a plans pic for those that may not be familiar with this model.
Yeah, I thought it would be gentle enough for them to learn on and small enough to fly in the field behind their house. I even have a small single-stick two-channel transmitter that fits their smaller hands.

Tim
Old 12-31-2008, 04:00 PM
Raymond LeFlyr
My Feedback: (2)

Hey youse guys! I have two more resolutions to add to my list:

1. Help my fellow small-minded friends become investors in a sure-fire get-rich scheme – er, business venture.

2. Create a fund that will be used to develop a new source of 1/2A engines – quality Italian PONZI 1/2A engines. (Youse-guys know all about the amazing PONZI .15 engine that dominates the FAI scene, right?)

Here’s the deal, each of youse sends me some money, let’s say 20-dollars. I give youse back a piece of paper with your very own name on it! The paper implies that I will give youse back, let’s say 1-dollar for each person that youse convinces to send me another 20-dollars (they get their own piece of paper). Then youse needs to convince, let’s say 5 other people to give – er, invest – their money in “the business”. When you do that you will receive another piece of paper! This second piece of paper will also have your name on it that says youse is a partner in the “Great American Ponzi Engine and Honorable Old Leflyr Enterprise” (GAPE- HOLE for short)!

How about them apples?! Yes two pieces of paper with your name on them right there in glorious black and white! (Youse will have to provide a little extra for postage and handling of course.)

In no time at all youse will have gotten your initial 20-dollars back (after only signing up, let’s say, 125 of your friends) and begin making a profit. Could anything be easier? No, I didn’t think so either.

But the really great part is that as soon as the money starts pouring in I can work with Senor Ponzi to develop the engine “in – er, of your dreams”!

No need to thank me, just start sending in those dollars.

Old 12-31-2008, 04:28 PM
vicman
My Feedback: (10)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thank heavens it's not a pyramid scheme this time[sm=49_49.gif]

I want to spend more time watching this too.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Fc90102.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	158.0 KB
ID:	1100316   Click image for larger version

Name:	Qm36109.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	148.8 KB
ID:	1100317  
Old 02-12-2014, 10:51 PM
OzMo
My Feedback: (3)

Originally Posted by OzMo
SSHHH
Hold it down guys I was almost asleep! LOL

Cover my Sure Shark
Build another Joy Stick. (have had the "kit parts"cut out including the foam wing for 15 years +)
build a the Bubble Dancer
Build another Gentle Lady with dif foil and longer nose and tuff spar and spoilers (RES)
fix my ultra stick and LT 40
Fly more!!! work less[>:]
Started a Bubble Dancer in 2010, built the fuse/boom and tail feathers. Just dug it out two weeks ago and have the wing started now. Well the bolt beam is ready and two of the four joiner blocks with FG/Kevlar tubes are done. WOOO I'm quick! NOT
Old 02-17-2014, 02:17 PM
vicman
My Feedback: (10)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Geesh. This thread brings back some pics of 41.5.
He recently took drivers ed. How old does that make you feel Rajoul!
Old 02-22-2014, 08:35 PM
coriolan

Originally Posted by Raymond LeFlyr
Hey youse guys! I have two more resolutions to add to my list:

1. Help my fellow small-minded friends become investors in a sure-fire get-rich scheme – er, business venture.

2. Create a fund that will be used to develop a new source of 1/2A engines – quality Italian PONZI 1/2A engines. (Youse-guys know all about the amazing PONZI .15 engine that dominates the FAI scene, right?)

Here’s the deal, each of youse sends me some money, let’s say 20-dollars. I give youse back a piece of paper with your very own name on it! The paper implies that I will give youse back, let’s say 1-dollar for each person that youse convinces to send me another 20-dollars (they get their own piece of paper). Then youse needs to convince, let’s say 5 other people to give – er, invest – their money in “the business”. When you do that you will receive another piece of paper! This second piece of paper will also have your name on it that says youse is a partner in the “Great American Ponzi Engine and Honorable Old Leflyr Enterprise” (GAPE- HOLE for short)!

How about them apples?! Yes two pieces of paper with your name on them right there in glorious black and white! (Youse will have to provide a little extra for postage and handling of course.)

In no time at all youse will have gotten your initial 20-dollars back (after only signing up, let’s say, 125 of your friends) and begin making a profit. Could anything be easier? No, I didn’t think so either.

But the really great part is that as soon as the money starts pouring in I can work with Senor Ponzi to develop the engine “in – er, of your dreams”!

No need to thank me, just start sending in those dollars.

Remember him?
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	BernardMadoff.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	109.4 KB
ID:	1971384