Community
Search
Notices
"1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes These are the small ones...more popular now than ever.

beechcraft baron

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2011, 11:03 PM
dabigboy

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: beechcraft baron

Sometimes potential is the greatest curse.
Old 12-04-2011, 08:00 AM
airwalk

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi Guys, Im still here,I agree its been awhile since I have been on this post.I have been tied up with that submarine project for a few months,trying to get her done.its now near completion,with the paint. Also have been in the hospital with a heart problem,but got that corrected. Anyway I now like to get back to the baron and 310 project.Sales have been some what slow here.So I can start building kits if you guys are still interested? I,ll try and keep you guys posted more! Thanks Dennis.
Old 12-04-2011, 11:15 AM
csna182
My Feedback: (51)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hello again dennis,
sorry to hear about your condition glad it worked out for you... please let me know on the kits, are they white or painted like the blue trimmed one, very interested thanks again art
Old 12-04-2011, 05:25 PM
airwalk

HI Art,I have been getting along pretty good lately,thanks! The fiberglass parts come out of the mold in a white gel-cote.I can also give the parts a coat of white primer if the customer wants me to.I,ll start to put the pieces together to make a complete kit,so people will see what is available in a kit. I have a complete fuseloge done,and have to make a wing,and other parts. I should have this done in a couple of weeks. Dennis,
Old 02-11-2012, 03:55 PM
sj3cub
My Feedback: (9)

Hi Dennis, Just thought I would check in to see how your doing. I hope well. Were you able to get any kits together? Have you been able to do any test flying yet? I am going to have to build one of these Barons, as I find myself still thinking about it on a regular basis.

Best Regards,
Scott
Old 03-15-2014, 05:21 PM
airwalk

man, its been almost two years since I posted on this thread! I had many projects going on in the last few years,and it seems the older I get the slower I became. I hope all you guys have been doing okey? I have not flown my baron yet,and I have decided it is probably the time to sell it to someone that will be able to fly it better than me.This way someone can test it and see on how it flys,and then maybe still sell the kits later one. So in a week or so I am thinking about listing it on ebay in the next two weeks. I will post it here when I list it. Summer is coming and the flying season with it.Will keep in touch,and again hope everyone is is doing fine. and I really appreciate your guys great support with this project thru the years. Talk to you soon!

Dennis
Old 03-15-2014, 07:22 PM
AndyW
My Feedback: (1)

Dennis,

DANG man, ya gotta fly her yerself. The thrills, spills, triumph and glory,,,,

Nah, don't blame you. I have a few of these myself, lots of work went into them and somehow you fall in love and don't want no hurt to happen. Least not while you're in the vicinity.

I went back to the beginning and I have to say, your workmanship is spectacular. Don't be surprised though if your buyer doesn't fly her either.

Best chuckle I've had in years is post #25. Thanks, I needed that.
Old 05-11-2014, 05:40 AM
airwalk

Hi Andy, Well I got the baron out the other day,and got to looking it over,and did not have the heart to part with it as yet. A lot of work and time and a true labor of love has keep me from selling it. My son is taking interest in building models of mine,and hopefully will be helping me a little in the near future. that would be a big help in making some kits for people. He works for a company designing web pages,and is pretty busy,so we will have to see on how it works out. Hope to talk with you guys soon. Take care!
Old 10-24-2017, 12:55 PM
EWRT

Dennis, It has been a couple of years since I last was on this site. Hope all is well. Was wondering if you ever decided to manufacture the Royal C310Q kit? I am still interested. Hope the C310R turned out OK. Hope to talk with you soon. Robert