RCU Forums - View Single Post - Best RC'ers Wife comment...
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 08:16 AM
rsrogers
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Best RC'ers Wife comment...

Ah the 2 best from mine:

Putting the finishing touches on a new 30% in the shop when the wife walks in - So how much do we have in this one she says (in her own smerky way)??? Retaliating to the smerkyness I tell her.( Guys if theres ever a time to lie to the wife this would be a good one!) Picking up a dowl rod & swirling it around she says " What if I was to Hokus Pokus this thing" & touches the plane with the rod like a witch putting a spell on something. Get the new plane to the field & 10 sec into the first flight guess what - total destruction!!!!
It was actually my fault ( this was another good time to lie but she no longer asks how much we got in them & the hokus pokus has definitely stopped (for fear of life & limb lol)!!!

Dear it looks like I'm going to have to put a propeller on my butt for you to pay me some attention - I look at her butt " Humm Yes Yes" I say. No smerky comment but the look - whew!
Guys if this comment comes up DO NOT mention size of propeller especially if it would take at least a 22"'er to "clear the cowl" - there smarter than we think!!

Ok I said 2 but gotta throw this one in:
A friend had one of the small IFO's (if you dont know what it is you will have to look it up) but the material over the carbon is a silk type stuff. So in aggravating him (& his wife) we called it "Shortys Drawers". Shorty is his wife's nickname. One day he comments I should get a pair of my wifes drawers & make me one - I stupidly say " Yea - I could make a 120 size" - Guys heres another thing NOT TO DO under the "There smarter than we think" thing

Thank Goodness my wife travels all over the country with me to events & shows & likes the hobby & people about as much as I do & we can have fun together!!