RCU Forums - View Single Post - AMA District X Special Election
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 05:47 PM
RV7guy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: AMA District X Special Election

The time has come to cast ballots in this very important election. I have just finished reviewing every post of this thread and have closely read Mr. Tougas's campaign statement. On page 6 of this thread I asked Larry several questions. No where after this post were they answered. I have reposted those questions below.

This election comes down to who is the most qualified. It is very easy to see that Mike Brown is without question the most qualified. Mike Brown has the time to devote to this important position. He has traveled the District and has an extremely positive reputation with everyone. It is also easy to see that Mr. Tougas will not answer the questions that speak directly to his qualifications because he has no answers for them.

So here they are again.

Larry,

I believe the membership that is eligible for voting has a right to know a few things about you that have been glossed over or omitted.

1) How long were you a Leader Member before your dad nominated you to run for DVP?

2) What did you do to earn the LM status?

3) How many contests have you been the Contest Director?

4) How many club officer positions have you held?

5) How many clubs have you been President?

6) How many officer positions have you held in any national modeling organization?

7) How do propose to interact with the FAA differently than is being done now? You are aware that Rich Hanson is working with the FAA on up coming regulations that will affect all of model aviation?

Darwin N. Barrie
Chandler, AZ

Mike Brown for District 10 Vice President