RCU Forums - View Single Post - Top Flite Smart Stripe
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2010, 06:00 PM
Hab

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Top Flite Smart Stripe

ORIGINAL: Oberst

The directions are terrible on exactly how my #11 blade is supposed to fit into the blade holder inset. I called Top Flite and the said they didn't have one on hand to help me out with it. If anyone has one, can one of you explain how the blade goes in it? Does the blade holder screw go through the hole on the back of the blade? I'm lost!

Pete
Blade goes between both crews.......one on top ....is the stop for the blade (top side of blade..of course) "Pin" your talking about goes
through the "slotted" hole portion of the blade. Screws are just the binding portion of the clamp. Neither screw goes threw the blade.

Yes....... as Smithcreek said......cheap piece.....but who's got the time to start "fabbing" up a simple item.
Think it cost me under $20......and 15 min. to assemble. Works for me. Quick 'n cheap........works great.

[Oh by the way.....what's happening there Smithcreek? Haven't had the time to make it out in the past cupplah weeks. M' I missing anything?
Been working on the "Chippy" ........yep.....almost. Fuse is done - covered ; decorated......just the wing to be covered. That's it......
and a few other odds and ends.....break-in the YS.....few tanks.... n' I'll be down with it. (Try to be anyway)