RCU Forums - View Single Post - New Dualsky Pattern Motors! 6360
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 03:21 AM
Alfonso Garcia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New Dualsky Pattern Motors! 6360

Dear friends;

I receive two samples of the new Dualsky XM6355DA begining of August and mount in my two Prestiges. I made some ground test with the APC20x13 with 73A and about 6.400rpm with limited maximum throttle. Then I start the test flight and with the Spin 99 and 20x13 PT Model and it measure maximum 55 Amp for 6.700rpm with a limited maximum throttle over 20% but power is much more than need and then I reduce maximum throttle to 25% for P11 schedule to a 48 Amp. I am very satisfied with the motor. I was test too a AXI 5325/24 and the Dualsky has the same power or more with the same current drawn and it is 62grs. lighter. Also the Dualsky design is focused to F3A models looking for the lowest weight, it is very easy to place a ball bearing and a mount for a two point assembly without increase the motor weight. The propeller hub is very light and efective. The motor axle is hollowed with a inside thread in the front for a spinner screw. It works very smooth with the Dualsky 90A HV controller and with the Spin 99 and battery comsumption for a P11 schedule medium size (european standard size) is about 2.600mAh. The only problem is the nose low weight, I need to modify the rudder servo and batteries mount to place the CoG in the right place!!!

Best Regards. Alfonso.

Pd;It is my initial report into Spanish; http://www.acro3d.com/public/phpbb3/...hp?f=19&t=8900