RCU Forums - View Single Post - flyzone diablo
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 09:44 PM
mitchll1088

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: flyzone diablo

hey i had this same prolem with my diablo my question is are you still using the stock tactic 4 channe tx and rx the reason i ask is i had the same problem worked fine till you got a few feew away and then **** hits the fan i took my transmitter apart to find the 20guage wire that connects the circut board to the antenna mount / screw was corroted and completly disconnected after soldering woked fine hope this helps

also i love how everyone is so quick to say this plane is junk i beg to differ my diablo flys just fine with all stock equip and no it is not my only plane have a whole hanger of "in-tact" planes champ mni cub super cub the diablo and a switch. for some reason people dont know how to balance a plane if the plane does not fly and you cant mod it to fly you shouldnt be flying rc airplanes sit back down to ur computer fire up the flight simulator and try learning again because simply put.YOU FAILED yes the plane is a bit underpowered to say the least but it is supposed to be an easy transition for the beginner toget used to it and modit to your personal prefrence that why that have all the optional parts and in the manual isclearly says for BEST performance use brushless motor and esc so insted of being so quick to judge to plane and manufacturers why not step back and put your own work under the microscope and im sure youl find out why its not flying