Old 10-11-2010, 12:21 PM
Gray Beard
My Feedback: (-1)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: what is the best RC transmiter out there?

ORIGINAL: Oberst

ORIGINAL: Gray Beard

What is the best car on the road?? See the problem? What works for one person may not work as well for me. I don't require a 14 CH TX but I do require a 9CH TX, someone else may like or use a 4ch TX and be just what is required. I like the Futaba and Hitec TXs but others like the JRs. If you go onto there web sites and read what type of mixing and features each radio has you can make your own choices as to what you require. A radio is with you for a very long time so you have to think ahead about what you will need in the future. Take a look at the new Hitec 9ch, so far it's one of the better deals on the market and really has some nice features. The price is right for what you are getting. Also look at the RX selection and prices. Flight packs for different planes adds up fast.

I agree.

I'm in love with JR, but I've owned Futaba and Hitec and they all seem to be just as good. It's all in the personal preference I believe. I own a 7 year old JR Sport SX600 72 mhz and I'm in love with its simplicity and reliability.

Pete
I use the old Futaba 9-C, it was the number one radio on the market some years back and there are a lot of us still using it today. I have the Hitec 2.4 module for it but it's still 72. I think I could train a monkey to program it. The old radio does everything I require of it.