RCU Forums - View Single Post - kondor model products- new line?
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010, 07:08 PM
flytaildragger
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: kondor model products- new line?

Hi all, it has been a while since KMP visited RCU. We been busy you know. The T-28's have come and gone... There are many owners out there reporting wonderful news in the quality and workmanship. Everyone who received the first of the first production run of our Signature Series Warbirds have been more than pleased. The T-28 is a big hit whoohoo.. Thank you Andrew Kondor for being diligent on making sure the plane was beautiful before delivery. Sorry to all that received one on the wait. The AT6 is the same, come and gone. That airframe with an 88"wingspan only weighed 10 lbs., I weighed the prototype. I have since heard that our new factory has flown the FW190D9, I am anxiously awaiting it's debut sometime at the middle to end of December. The new Spitfire will also be accompanying the new 190. One of our customers is targeting Scalemasters with our T-28, he is having Kelvin at Keleo mockup the scale exhaust with a Saito 450 in it. That will be great to observe as well. I just found out that our own Andrew Kondor will be attending the NW Model exposition in Monroe Washington this year. We intend to have the FW190 and Spit for the first debut. This next year will be a bang up year so you Warbird nuts, be on your toes and pocket books. It still is first come first serve. Happy Flying!