RCU Forums - View Single Post - When you know someone plays too many games
Old 10-22-2010, 12:18 PM
SyCo_VeNoM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: When you know someone plays too many games

ORIGINAL: buggyboy2010

This is why games like GTA get labeled and blamed for such violance, Which is completely unfair, If some people can't grasp fiction from real life, Then they should be locked up in a mental institution.. Can not be blaming peoples actions on video games!, Just like 10yrs ago or so, A certain school shooting?? Wasn't Duke Nukem blamed for that? The truth is, Thoes guys used the map maker to plan out thier assault and then the ''violent'' game gets accused for it.. Just My 2cents..

Also that guy was an escaped convict, Wouldn't You do anything You could in his situation? lol

ORIGINAL: SyCo_VeNoM

Real life GTA chase in Brazil
http://jalopnik.com/5662887/this-vio...o-in-real-life
My friend sent me this a few days ago, and seeing I haven't seen it posted figured I'd give it a go.

So anyone else see any stupid crimes imitate video games so well?
I know you could tell he never played the game though. Everyone knows after getting your car wedged like that between the bus he should have jumped out and grabbed the sports car that the one guy ran away from not keep trying to get the same thing unstuck

Honestly I was laughing watching that with how similar it looked to GTA 1 and 2 with how people were running away.