RCU Forums - View Single Post - OFFICIAL TRAXXAS RALLY VXL THREAD!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2010, 09:46 PM
J0EC00L
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: OFFICIAL TRAXXAS RALLY VXL THREAD!!!!!

Nothing wrong with that bro - If I owned a Subaru or Evo or some form of AWD rally type car, I too would want a body to match my car so that I can paint it up to be a mirrored mini version of my car.

Ok, so I did some research to see if company's have prepared for the release of the rally with any aftermarket parts. Nope, but maybe in time for Christmas. I have seen some parts that fit the mini e revo and slash that would obviously fit the rally too. Definitely have to get the rocker bearings, and upgrade the axle carriers/hubs. I know my stock hubs in the Merv were sloppy right out of the box. I will not get the alum hubs, but instead, the RPM hubs which will be a perfect fit for their lightweight and supreme durability. If any of you have ever used their suspension arms, you know these hubs will be awesome. Supposedly they reduce alot of slop at the ball joints.

I will get arms when they are finally released and I know there are some street tires already out there that will fit, but these goodrich tires are fairly decent.

Joe