RCU Forums - View Single Post - The Aermacchi MB339 is here agian
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 06:01 PM
bevar
My Feedback: (27)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The Aermacchi MB339 is here agian

Henry,

That's great info...thanks for getting the story out. I did not realize you had bought the company...best of luck and keep the new stuff coming!!

Beave

ORIGINAL: Modellbau USA

The only aircraft that had problems with wings were the early MB339 from the first batch in 2006. Those people were taken care of back then. The wings are Carbon Fiber reinforced so them folding up is not an issue as of 2008 when the last ones were sold. The airplanes will be here by Mid-December were even further worked has been done to assure of no problems. New molds are justing being finished for the wings and added structural support is being added. I understand some people had some issues with Modellbau in the past but that was due to poor management. When I purchsed the company those people were let go. I assure everyone that I stand by all our products 100% and will give the best customer service to everybody near and abroad.

As for retracts, wheels and brakes we are in the process of ordering them from Eurokit for now. We have made a custom set of spring air retracts,struts, wheels and brakes for the kit but they will not be available for another 3 months. Thank you for all your interest