RCU Forums - View Single Post - Need some tips some ultra polished/slippery track
Old 11-01-2010, 05:29 PM
hasek1616

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Need some tips some ultra polished/slippery track

sorry to change the subject but i need some answers following robbiep postings on the turnigy thread that was recently locked, otherwise i would be posting it there, so what do u have to say about this neat little observation by yosh, and lets not try to shy away from the question by calling me a troll or a stalker ok

<meta charset="utf-8" />

quote:

ORIGINAL: RobbieP

Well, was at the track today and had my fourth (4th) Turnigy, POS, pack die on me.
Twofullminutes left in the second qualifier, I come onto the main straight, and my car goes to quarter-speed. Went from being on TQ pace, to finishing 5th. LOL

You see, all the idiots here have been trying to say I didn't have any, had no experience with them, when in fact I did.
None of these packs were a year old, same mAh rating, bought seperately so 3 of the 4 were out of different batches, all had limited runtime on them, all had been charged using the 1C method, all were regularly balanced, all were stored as per recommended minimum voltage.None had been abused, or neglected.
I've been waiting for this last pack to die, and today was the day.

THAT'S why I'm not a fan of Turnigy. You get what you pay for, buy cheap and get cheap performance. That's what I get for trying to save a buck.

What is this crap? I'm pretty certain his nose is growing as we speak.

Earlier in this thread......

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cleared2Engage

quote:

The most complained about packs I've read about on all the forums I read or participate on this last year was Turnigy.

You ever tried them?

Seen enough bad reviews that I wouldn't waste my money.