View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 11:56 AM
Gray Beard
My Feedback: (-1)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default RE: MPI Charge Switch failed

ORIGINAL: K-Bob

ORIGINAL: Gray Beard

I have been using the JR super switch without any problems but other then the plastic case on the MPI switches they have worked well for me too. If you give Don's a call at 785-827-3222 he can tell you about some of the new switches that have come out in the last couple of years that may hold up to the vibration better.
Ditto on the JR Superswitch. I quit using the Miracle switches several years back after having one fail (caught it pre-flight) and another was bad straight out of the package, I've never had a single problem with the JRs.
I haven't had an MPI fail but the plastic case is so brittle I have had the case crack and break. That made me wonder about the case breaking and shorting out the works so I gave up using them. I have been reading about several new switched that came out in the last year or two but haven't tried them. Central sole the GEM 2000 rocker switch that sounds like a good one but I have good luck with the JRs I never tried one of those either. The GEM has 22AUG wire too.