View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 07:54 PM
dug44
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Traction Help

Loosen your slipper another quarter turn, take the foam in your battery compartment and slide it to the back. Your battery wires will not reach if they face the front, so keep the wires to the back just stick em through the hump pack hole on the battery strap. That will help you improve on the steering a little bit. Make sure you have the shock full of fluid, I use 60 in the rear and 50 in the front. I bought the integy spring kit and went with the black ones for the rear and left the front alone, just moving to the outside hole on the bottom. 1.5 degree negative camber in the rear and front. Check to see if your hobby shop carries the lead weights in a strip. I put 2 on each side of the chassis in the rear (each side of the esc), and 3 of them on the top of the tranny case. 1 on each side of the chassis in the front... If you are able to switch tires, I have the calibers in the rear and the goosebumps in the front. The track I run on is packed clay... Very slick on the sunny days. This is the best set-up I have found yet... As you can see, it is dry clay....
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Rp42745.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	112.8 KB
ID:	1527377