RCU Forums - View Single Post - LIMEYS CUSTOM RC BUILDING SERVICE.
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 10:35 AM
Missbehave

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: LIMEYS CUSTOM RC BUILDING SERVICE.

Ello,

I was just sitting down to eat some Spam and Eggs and thought it was time to to see what was going on with you. I guess everyone has been in touch with you one way or another but me so here you go.
Miss Behave will fly on Sat. We painted last night, all I have to do is the Invasion stripes tonight and the nomenclature on the fuse. The wing is 100% complete. Talk about last minute. Fri. night I expect to do nothing but look at it and have a beer!!!
Doug really came through in re-boneing it. It is straight as an arrow and without a Car-Fax report you would never know it was in such an awful accident. Wait a minute, Oh ya, that's right, You were flying it at the time!!!!!! (for anyone that don't know, it was not his fault. I had an old Dynathrust prop on it and it broke off at the hub and ate the plane clear back to the cockpit).
Anyway, I'm glad to have it back in in the mix again. Maybe you can fly it for Top Gun if you come without one like we discussed.

Glad to see your 47 comming along. You probably boned it in less time it took us to repair mine!!!!
Let us know what scheme you do. A Brittish one would be nice.
Well bud, keep in touch. I don't have to tell you how much I miss ya, but I will.

Take Care,

Fran