RCU Forums - View Single Post - Miss Geico 29 Pro Boat
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 05:54 PM
Diesel6401
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Miss Geico 29 Pro Boat

Thanks for the comments and replies.
It has that crazy bounce stock and that was the first run Iever did. The factory battery trays are not in the right position. They are a little bit to far foward and hull trys to unload and load alot and gets that bounce. I moddified the battery trays and extended them aft, moving the batts back further eliminated the bounce.. I don't have a new video of that though.I also added telemetry to my Miss Geico allowing me to get a real time temp reading from my esc directly to my tx and im working on installing the telemetry rpm sensor to also get a real time reading of loaded rpm. I just have to figure out how Iwant to mount the the rpm sensor. The spektrum sr rx's have a very very short antenna and Ihad to make a rx mount and attach it to the battery tray extensions so that Icould get the antenna out of the hull. Also with all my rx's with exception to the spektrum mr series rx's I waterproofed the rx's. Here are some pics. I really do like this boat. So far it is the best RTR I have owned.

The image MsDarla posted with the rudder stand offs in place help elimante the bounce as well. I don't think I want to go that route though.