RCU Forums - View Single Post - Morals?
Thread: Morals?
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 09:24 AM
warheadforever

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Morals?

What on this great earths has happened!!!!???? Where has all the morals of people gone it seems like they don't apply anymore......

I was at the bowling ally 2 days ago, playing pool (I hate playing at pool halls they always allow smoking[:'(]) and this song came on the radio it the whole song was nothing but curse words, and this was playing in a bowling ally!!!! And what kind of messed up sicko would even make a song like that??!!

Kids now-in-days, never say please, the other day, I was driving one of my R/C cars, and this kid came up to me (looked about 12) and said "give that to me I want to drive that" then he tried to take the controller from me!!!!!!!!

I have herd 5 year olds using cures words like any other word right in front of their parents and they do nothing...

I was in Radio Shack a few days ago getting some capacitors for my guitar, and they had a space on the shelf for them but there was none there, sooo I went to the front desk and asked of they could please go to the back and check. The guy didn;t even look up from his cellphone, and tolled me they and have any and to..... I am not repeating it.

What is UP, I mean this is ridiculous there are people that wave singes that say "DIE AMERICA" and yet they are on SS and are getting food stamps!!!!!!!!!!!

Where on EARTH has peoples morals gone??

Well thank you for listing to my little rant.
Warhead