RCU Forums - View Single Post - Morals?
Thread: Morals?
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 10:33 AM
warheadforever

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Morals?

ORIGINAL: buggyboy2010

I agree %100, Canada has NO SMOKING period in any place of business which is nice, Even though I am a smoker, I'd rather not be sitting in a smoke filled room eating or having fun, It's a simple move to just step outside!, And with the music today.. good lord. it's all terrible, From the new Rap to that little Justin ''beaver'' kid lol.. It's horrible.. I mean I'm only 25, But the difference from what music I used to listen to in the early to mid 90's was great and actually consisted of TALENT!
As for kids today.. I could rant on and on.. Parents spoil and don't give a crap about what their kids do or say, They would rather sit them in front of a game, TV, Computer, Or give them a cell phone rather then do some actual parenting, The other day I was in the post office and this kid walks in and the lady asks Him nicely to just go walk around the building for a few mins, His Mom was just finishing up work and was a bit busy to ask Him her self, But the kid just had to back talk with this rude ass tone, He said ''why?'' And the lady said ''Please just wait outside'' And with that tone He said ''But I asked why!'', Again She asked nicely, ''Please just wait outside'', Then what He said next floored Me, '' I don't have to F'ing listen to You B***h!'', I was shocked! There were about 6 other customers in there who just gasped in disgust, This kid had to have been maybe 12-13yrs, But in the middle of all that His Mother was dealing with a customer and over heard most of it, She went beat red in the face, I felt so bad fer Her.. But somewhere She went wrong!

I really don't care what people listen to music wise, if you like rap and hip-hop, good for you but please don't make me listen to it as well I hate the stuff, but I have tolerance, if it comes on the radio in the bowling ally, so be it, that's fine there is more then likely some there who likes it. But why does it have to be nothing but cures words??!!!!

My dad is a smoker, and the last thing I want to deal with is more smoke when I go out, so that is why I play at the bowling ally.