RCU Forums - View Single Post - Redcat Racing Rampage MT V3- Let's review UPDATE: 2/24/11...gone...
Old 11-14-2010, 06:13 PM
rob64n

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Redcat Racing Rampage MT V3- Let's review UPDATE: 2/24/11...gone...

ORIGINAL: Dale Gribble

ORIGINAL: rob64n

i'm likin the attention your creating by your review, it's great. i've had my v1 for almost 2 years, it has been through several tanks, 2 national races, several fun runs at largescale rc. i've never had to add bracing, just a few shims in a couple bearing locations, and i couldn't ask for anything better. as a matter of fact my stock plastic 25/35 gears that came with the truck are still goin to this day, they may look like a razor but they just won't give up. so if you ask me, my rampage has been the best investment i have ever made
So what you are telling me is I need to quit overbuilding this thing and just run it as is? She will be run soon. I am meticulous with my rcs and I have to make it my way.

I am very impressed with the support, parts availability and the feedback on being a Rampage owner so far. Overall the experience has been very good.
not sayin don't over do it everyone has good ideas to hold up to their own driving ways, i'm very picky myself when it comes to building,lol.. my truck fits me and i did a little work to my dads(racetruck) but they are still night and day different, i can't drive his at all, lol.............