RCU Forums - View Single Post - Help to absoulte newbie!
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 05:11 AM
HogarMNE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help to absoulte newbie!

Iown electric model of Grand Chirokee monster truck, but it is far too slow, underpowered, undertorqued and battery life is too short, so it's destiny is that it waits until my kids grow up a little more so they can continue enjoying it. Anyway, with a lot of googling, Ifound something that Ilike a lot (at least the way Isaw it on the internet) - Traxxas T-MAXX3.3 (w/2.4GHz radio). As Iam living in a country far far away, and all RCpurchases can be done only via Internet with all the problems you might imagine (high taxes, slow delivery time,etc,etc), Ineed help with following:

Iwould like to order RTR model that includes all Ineed and will be needing to run it for a while (batteries, charger, fuel, spare parts, etc)
So, please, if it is not big job, give me a list of P/Ns Ineed to order in order to be fully equipped to run it and repare most frequent issues.

THANKSin advance!

EDIT:Iforgot to ask regarding fuel, is it a mixture (nitro)that Ican make by myself, or it have to be bought somewhere?Thanks again!
Or if somebody can suggest another model of RCtruck that is better.