RCU Forums - View Single Post - NEGATIVE FEEDBACK: Northeast Sailplane Products
Old 12-17-2010, 02:10 PM
TexasThermalKing

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: NEGATIVE FEEDBACK: Northeast Sailplane Products

I had an order ready to go for 2 kits, one radio, and wanted to get in touch with them on a question I had about one of the kits. I can't reach them, it's been a week of emails, and phone calls. No response. So I start looking to see if anyone knows if they are out of business and find this , along with the RC Groups comments about all the same problems.

Update: 12/27/2010 By John Taylor

I, like many others have ask " Is Northeast Saiplanes still in business?" My many calls over thirty days directly to them, has only reached the answering machine. My emails to all the published business email accounts are unanswered. Not one reply, to date. The website is still up and functioning, which as you search for yourself, you will see the site is driving the confusion. Not one person on any forum, any where, has mentioned reaching NSP in the last two months. There is no response to their calls or emails. Customers talk about canceling online orders through their credit card companies, or online payment methold, not by contact with NSP. This is not me flaming anyone or any business. This is simply the facts, after a careful, systematic, lengthy search.

The answer is : No one Knows if Northeast Sailplanes Products is still in business!

I simply suggest you try to reach any company to check availability, on what you want to order, before you order online. "Buyer Beware" is an old saying, that stands true today. Be careful.