Thread: c117 crash
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 10:22 AM
Thunderbolt47
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: c117 crash

ORIGINAL: Free Bird

If 91-zulu and thunderbolt had bothered to take the time and review the article, they would have known that the pilot wasn't just ''Hot Dogging'' for the heck of it, he was practicing for an airshow. While the investigation states it was pilot error, it's still a tragic lost of life, the loss of the hardware is secondary. Our military personnel deserve our respect and support. Even though the accident happened in July, the families involved will have a difficult time dealing with this during the holidays. I for one am ashamed of the attitude displayed by these individuals.

FB

I read the article. It doesn't matter what he was practicing for. the fact remains three other people died because of his bad judgement. He new the limits of the plane and crossed the line. Sadly it costed him alot.

I'm not cold hearted here guys, I am sadened by the loss of life too. God bless there families.

But The fact remains to this type of flying should not be allowed for the big boys. If it was to save a life then, yes. but this was just to impress someone. Totally uncalled for.

Don't be ashamed of anything I said, I'm not. Facts are facts and the truth hurts sometimes.