RCU Forums - View Single Post - Parkzones New Warbird F4F Wildcat
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 09:37 PM
mad web tv scientist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Parkzones New Warbird F4F Wildcat

Hi fellow F4F fans.

Our dandy little Wildcat continues to demonstrate its unique qualities. Of all the possible other fighters that could have been featured, it is the F4F that gets advertising on the new Thunderbolt's box. I suspect that a fine tuned P-47 can be made to fly as well as, and a lot like the F4F does.

I'm sure everybody is noticing that nobody is reporting any Wildcat crashing experiences - that seams to speak volumes about its nice and easy flying qualities. I still plan to fly it a lot as an aerobatics practice machine and promote it as an ideal first fighter for new modeling enthusiasts. Yes, given its pizzazz and historical importance as well as its lower price, I continue to equally recommend the more pilot challenging but irresistible high strung thoroughbred GUNFIGHTER for newly qualified fighter pilots.

Brad, it may simply be a coincidence that I also found that a mere couple of clicks of left trim was all that was necessary on the maiden flight of my Wildcat. The implication here may be that this plane is very precisely and consistently manufactured, which as we have found is not always the case with other planes.

More practice and experience will surely help clarify just how to best deploy this great little weapon for greatest effect. So, in the meantime FLY HIGH, FIGHT, AND WIN!

madwebtvscientist ____________________________________________ Modeling Promoting Bog: http://www.rcuniverse.com/community/...g&memid=266748 Modeling's rendezvous with destiny will surely be unstoppable when something greater than the narcissistic pleasure of a selfish esoteric chosen few is adopted in modeling.