RCU Forums - View Single Post - Here's A Simple & FREE First Foam Build Plan! (Part 2)
Old 01-03-2011, 06:47 AM
critterhunter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Here's A Simple & FREE First Foam Build Plan! (Part 2)

I know what you mean about the holidays. I don't care for them anyway but this year in particular wasn't fun. Long story short I've got two brothers and two sisters. My uncle passed away this past year and had no kids. He had A LOT of money, a lot of property, and some nice cars. Estate was worth well over half a million. Anyway, he had told us in the past that we'd be splitting his estate some day. Turns out the will didn't specify who gets what, but rather put my oldest sister and brother in charge of it to disperse. As a result they both took half and lied to us about their intentions until it was too late to do anything about it. As a result it's split the family apart. I'll never talk to him or her again. They really didn't need the money, while the other three of us did in a big way. Showed me that they cared more about money and having a bunch of toys (the brother bought to Harleys) than the needs of their other brothers and sisters. Life's too short to associate with people like that so they are cut out of my life. I know I never would have been able to enjoy that money in good conscience knowing I was screwing my brothers and sisters like that. I guess they can.