RCU Forums - View Single Post - Here's A Simple & FREE First Foam Build Plan! (Part 2)
Old 01-03-2011, 11:17 AM
saucerguy
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Here's A Simple & FREE First Foam Build Plan! (Part 2)

Critterhunter, so sorry to hear about your holiday's, my story is similar, losing my brother due to his need for greed, and he's into crazy new age beliefs to boot, which with the ones he's adopted, tells him it's ok to be utterly selfish. Money really changes people, always for the worse. I don't know who the guy is any more, and same with my parents, always seeking the all mighty dollar, now getting into their old age, you would think they would stop to smell the roses and enjoy the good things in life, the things that matter, not empty pursuit of material gain.

I also lost my uncle earlier last year, he was a really good guy, and after he passed, so did the last remnent of normalcy for it all. It's one of the reasons I moved two states away, just to start over and not subject myself to be near them anymore.

Trust me on the money thing, it's a blessing you didn't get caught up in that one, let them have their misery to share among themselves, at least you know in your heart what matters in life.