RCU Forums - View Single Post - GEE BEE R3 RACER??WOW!!!
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 11:39 PM
TTRotary

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: GEE BEE R3 RACER??WOW!!!

ORIGINAL: nexusdc5

Hello all, Im very new to this forum regarding the Gee Bee R3 59 inch span. I stumbled upon a guy selling one of these beauties on RCU. I did some research on this plane and it was beautiful. So I bought it, the guy is out of Canada and he says he can get more if anyone is interested. I should be getting mine this week. The Quality of this aircraft is amazing. Just wanted to share the good news. Need to find time to start building it along with the 32% CARF Gee Bee Im presently building. Im putting a Moki 250 in it. Absolutely breath taking combination in Sound and Flight. Sounds like the real thing. Anyways.... Cheers and good luck. Let me know if anyone is interested in information regarding possibly getting one of these beauties and ill put you in touch with the gentle man I bought mine from.
Aww man, I don't care if she flies like a buckin bronco. I'd kill for one of these gorgeous planes. Please let us know what your Canadian friend can do. I emailed the French hobby company that carried them, waiting for a response...

Meanwhile, I've got my Cermark Fantasy Racer, but it's not the same. Very nice flyer though.