RCU Forums - View Single Post - Where's the Jammin X2 T
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 12:09 AM
supertib

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Where's the Jammin X2 T

I like Mugen's drivetrain and rough track handling...I do not care for the 6T fuel tank as much as I do the older 5T or a Losi 2.0...The Mugen tank tends to act funny when the fuel starts getting lower.... The Losi tank holds a tune perfectly from start to finish......... The Losi seems to be a little more nimble on a tight grippy track... However on a rough blown out track the Mugen tends to be more stable.....The Losi has a little faster wear in the drivetrain, but has more hard impact resistance then the Mugen....

By contrast the jammin X2 is very good on a smooth high bite track...but we found that if the conditions were loose or the track was blown out, or both..the jammin became very hard to drive...its very unstable over the rough and its difficult to keep the truck on the power and going straight.... The longer chassis trucks soak up the bumps and track much easier in the loose...... If I were always on a smooth high bite clay the jammin would be great... But on our conditions it was nearly impossible to find the sweet spot for setup, the other truggies just seem much more forgiving and much easier to drive fast....... durability the Jammin is good. tho we snapped piles of arms and ate a few diffs, but considering the punishment we put it thru it was to be expected....