RCU Forums - View Single Post - Cen GST 7.7 BRUSHLESS BUILD!
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2011, 06:42 PM
wormburner62
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Cen GST 7.7 BRUSHLESS BUILD!

i'm no expert on bruhless conversions as i have never done one but i have had plenty of nitros and do know a thing or 2 about them so that being said, heres my opinion on the braking with the brushless. I "think" that the esc and brushless motorwill stop it I think if you lock the 2nd speed like i said because once the 2nd speed one way bearing is locked it works like a normal gear with a pin through it so it has to turn the shaft and when it stops the shaft has to stop. i think you would still be able to have reverse also Not100% sure but it all sounds right

As for how fast it will go i'm thinking that even if you use a 3s 5000 lipo it'll do 40mph but i'm betting that if you want to really haul balls i would do 2 4s 5000 lipos mounted 1 on each side of the vertical chassis plates. Then it would really haul but even if you do 2 2s 5000mah lipos 1 on each side ( balance ) it will still cruise.

Just remember that the one way bearing is $30 a rip do what ever you have to do to keep it in good condition.

Definately mamba! I think the castle is great stuff.

Keep me posted with shis setup, please! pics, videos! what have you!!!