RCU Forums - View Single Post - Tower Hobbies P-51D Mustang Brushless Rx-R
Old 01-25-2011, 10:33 PM
mad web tv scientist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Tower Hobbies P-51D Mustang Brushless Rx-R

Wheelnut, thanks for your continuing interest in fun fighters. My problem is that I can't get my web system (msntv 2) to bring up your urls. Could you tell me what I am missing. I am working on getting an updated system. Below is what pops up on all three urls. I am blaming the problem on hackers who still just don't get it! Their cause is lost!

The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Please try the following:

Make sure that the Web site address displayed in the address bar of your browser is spelled and formatted correctly.
If you reached this page by clicking a link, contact the Web site administrator to alert them that the link is incorrectly formatted.
Click the Back button to try another link.
HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found.
ASPPlayground.NET SQL Forum Software

Technical Information (for support personnel)

Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 404.
Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled Web Site Setup, Common Administrative Tasks, and About Custom Error Messages.

madwebtvscientist [sm=lol.gif] [sm=cry_smile.gif]____________________________________________ Modeling Promoting Bog: http://www.rcuniverse.com/community/...g&memid=266748 Modeling's rendezvous with destiny will surely be unstoppable when something greater than the narcissistic pleasure of a selfish esoteric chosen few is adopted in modeling.