RCU Forums - View Single Post - China's J-20 Better Than F-22? Well I do not think so
Old 01-30-2011, 07:40 PM
WhoDaMan
My Feedback: (164)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: China's J-20 Better Than F-22? Well I do not think so

That was the best story of all Mike, I don't know why they would even think we want a war with them... I don't

Dave
ORIGINAL: mikedenilin

I am in China now, and happened to discuss this issue with an Air Force general there about their J20. He said that "If I tell you, I will have to put you in a Hilton hotel" I guess it's worse than "have to kill you"

He then said that the reason the J20 is 20% bigger than F22 is because their future jet pilots are getting overweight and bigger thanks to KFC, McDonald's, Coke, Pepsi, Pizza Huts, Starbucks popping up everywhere in China.

He later tell us the reason why they are beefing up their military presence. He said "Regardless how we try to please Americans by lending the money, providing them low inflation with cheaper goods, they still want to kick our ass...set. We don't want to be your enemy, but we don't want you to walk in to our turf like a cowboy hurdling us into a slaughter house." Last thing he added " You know we are are getting fatter and juicer"

I know he is joking because I survived the meeting.

Mike
P.S: McDonald's is working with China Petro to open up 20,000 stores along their 60,000+ mile freeways in the next 5 years. Go figure, our battle has already won even before we start it. Super size them so they won't be so stealthy.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Zw69522.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	79.2 KB
ID:	1556169