RCU Forums - View Single Post - Tips for Aerobird, Fighterbird and Firebird Pilots
Old 08-24-2003, 10:53 AM
flying klown
My Feedback: (24)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tips for Aerobird, Fighterbird and Firebird Pilots

Well...I am getting a little older and tired of going in the woods and climbing trees. So I like going a little slower. The wing I added support to ended up being a little heavy..just enough to slow it down a little. My reflexs are not as fast since my bout that I won with Cancer. A lot of side effects. Nevertheless....I let a peer on Thursday fly my New Aerobird and he flew right in a tree and he was a good pilot. The elevators were not adjusted. I know now what to do. So I went yesterday and I am goinng today to try to get it. The guy never showed up. He hasn't called or anythging. That is ok. I will get it even if I have to cut the tree down I will get it. But now I know what to do and I should not have that trouble anymore. Plus I will not let anyone else fly it either. I mean I would do everything in my power to get someone's plane down out of a tree if I put it there! That is the difference between him and I ....I guess.

But I did get to fly yesterday..that is why I have two Aerobirds! Where I can still fly...So this afternoon back out for a few flights and a few tries at my plane out of tree!

See Ya