RCU Forums - View Single Post - Anyone home?
Thread: Anyone home?
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 10:07 AM
ATVAlliance

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Anyone home?

Like I said...John always treated me right on the couple of times I had to talk to him.  And I can understand that they probably get a lot of people that do try to pull "quickies" on them with less than truthful scenerios.  But, Im not one to try and get something for nothing...but do desire to have legit issues taken care of when they arrise.  Hopefully my track record with them, and better yet the amount of money I have spent with them over the past year will speak for itself.

Ive already fixed the wing.  Its just I have a brand new plane that had to have the wing cut open and patched back together to make it safe.  No way was I prepared to fly any plane, let alone one this big with 3 broken ribs in wing half.  All 3 were in a row to boot.  If it had only been 1 rib...i might have left it and said nothing...but 3, I had to repair it.  It would need repaired anyway IF they decide to deny me a new wing.

Thanks again for letting me know who to talk to.  I made the post and am awaiting a reply.