RCU Forums - View Single Post - Official HPI E-10 Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 02:05 PM
deudonne

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Official HPI E-10 Thread

PHRESHKHID - try turning the small trim looking knob on the back of the transmitter/controller. I made this mistake when i first gt this car. I already fitted a longer servo arm before i figured this out. Doh. Took it off again after.

I have a question.

Hot Racing Alu motor mount sucks. Its thicker than the original one, so the motor is set further back. Therefore only half the pinion meshes with the spur gear, and the cover doesnt fit. Any ideas??

BTW I just got the alu brake discs (from ebay australia! only place i could find them)- and there are awesome. I like the way they have the shims built in to them. The guy who had my e10 before me had not installed the shims, so the wheels were loose all the time, and the plastic discs broke. Shame i ordered new hubs with additional shims before they arrived. wont need them now.

Im gonna get an ezrun 60A 9T to go in it soon, but want the motor mount working first. I've also got the alu shaft to fit.

My bro just put a 13.5t 35A ezrun in his yokomo (off ebay) and it is FAST on only at 7.4v NIMH. It beat my mates petrol car.