RCU Forums - View Single Post - Redcat Racing Rampage MT V3- Let's review UPDATE: 2/24/11...gone...
Old 02-24-2011, 09:22 AM
Dale Gribble
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Redcat Racing Rampage MT V3- Let's review UPDATE: 2/24/11...gone...

ORIGINAL: RAMTech-HBF-LSF

No, they are 2 diffeerent trucks. Kind of like the Chevy 1500 and 2500 series. The huge Monster Truck tires need a beefier all around truck. Since it is the largest MT on the market, why discontinue it if its selling well? There probably won't be any aftermarket support except for the exhausts, so thats not part of the decision. The number of parts to stock for long term support isn;t that much, so it will be fairly easy to have the MT stick aorund for years to come.
Interesting point. I still think they compete for the same market though. They are both trucks with large tires, albeit the MTs tires are larger. Fair enough.

Does Redcat have plans for a V4 of the MT then if they are different trucks? Will there be further development on the MT platform if it is doing so well? If it is selling well and is a different product, I expect that it will evolve then per my original discussion and be revised with fixes and mods at some point.