RCU Forums - View Single Post - APC props
Thread: APC props
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 11:29 AM
rivas8409
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default APC props

So I'm trying to figure out if I can use an APC12x8 sport prop with an E-flite Power 46 and 60AMPESC along with a 4S lipo. I'm trying to figure all this outwithout a watt meter- it's being delieverd in a few days along with the props.I'm a little confused by the whole "thin electric" catagoryof APC props andwhat the difference is between the different categorys, mainly"thin electric" and "sport".

I've also got a T-34 with an E-FlitePower 25, 40AMPESC,that I use 3Sliposon. I wanted to put an APC11x8.5E prop on that one (still has the stock 12x8 prop) that I picked up at my LHS. I originally wanted to use the 11x8.5with thePower 46 in my Pulse XT40 but I've head that the performance on that small a prop wouldn't be all that great with that plane.Especially since thePulse has a MAS13x8.5 that's been beatup bynumerous tip strikes on the runway (there'sNOT a lot of clearence).That's why I wanted to go with alittle smaller prop with that one.

Any opinions? I just really don't want to ream out these props if Iwon't be able touse them.