RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 02:10 PM
JPEE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: are these blades any good for cp pro?

Hi Guys,

Well I had my maiden...... twice today! And there is good news and some bad news. [] The good news is, I took off and flew the first pack and she flew extreamly well with a very responsive rudder. After I

landed (the bad news) I found I had missed when I tried to turn on the camera on my helmet so there is no video[&o]. The good news is I waited a while and pretended to make my maiden for you guys, whodda

known right? I made sure I turned on the camera before I put on my helmet so all was good. I flew the pack and came in and checked the camera and noticed the lens was retracted and the camera was off,

(the bad news) the camera battery had died while I was up. I got home reviewed the disk and found there is some great footage of me taking off and just getting in to the air.... then BAM the camera shut down on low

battery []. Boys, it was not to be I guess. The 500-2 flew really well and reminded me of 500-1 when she was new, tight and responsive. The skies were semi blue and but there was that glare like Mark had and

everyone was flying in close and low.

We have rain coming in Sat Sun Mon then again like Fri and Sat so my flying time is in the barn for awhile. Meantime, and I can start on my 600 YIPPEE while it is wet and nasty outside.

Mark, I don't live that far from Edward Air Force Base, 87.4 miles. I have been there many a time to air shows, but I never went to see the Shuttle come in dang it.

Mark!!!! what camera are you using for your videos? Overall they look pretty good. Was that the keychain camera?

Nick, I get back you on the servos, thanks for repyling.

JPEE is a happy boy today overall