RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 02:16 PM
rotarydoc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: are these blades any good for cp pro?

Hey guys,

Mark,

Your maiden looked awesome, you certainly should be proud of your first time out with the 550, you made it look easy!

So what do you think of the difference in size between the 500/550? Everything happens a bit slower, eh?

Wow, that is still late for the dark time, it gets dark here now about 7:20 or so, maybe a tad later...

When I said I went to the Air and Space museum a long time ago, I meant a LONG TIME ago...lol...I think it was in the early 80's...

The weather looks somewhat promising for Saturday, but I don't like it when my weather station shows those horizontal lines for high winds...they are there for both Friday and Saturday...so we'll see.

I doubt the SDX will see any flight time anytime real soon...the only place I have to fly it is MHA, and I don't even have my AMA yet, nor my MHA membership paid....

JPEE,

That is weird on the screw...must be some odd size thing...

Good luck on your maiden of 500 two tomorrow.

Nick,

Sorry your engine was so stubborn. I have managed to flood mine a couple of times.

Justin showed me a neat trick once, that actually worked on my SDX when it was flooded once....he laid the heli over on the left side to help evacuate the excess fuel from the cylinder and crankcase while he kept turning it over with the starter...it actually worked...I was amazed...it started right up... I think that will work on a mildly flooded engine, it sounds like yours was pretty bad.

That is good that you secured your wireless network, and hid the SSID. Not only can you get freeloaders on your network that will slow your connection, but people can get on it and use it for bad things...

I saw your weather was like 72 degrees today??

I think that is the weather that I'm getting for the weekend...

Glenn