RCU Forums - View Single Post - old Robbe Diabolo help needed...?
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 02:56 AM
colosus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: old Robbe Diabolo help needed...?

Hi & thanx for a response.... well i have that Alu rudder set in the photo and can modify it to be set to the right, or should a buy another system ?

Thing is i have no idea what measument it must be, what distance from the shaft to the right of the hull...i cant do it once and find out its no good cos it'll have too many holes in the boat to repair... another question is what length should the shaft be sticking out of the hull ?? same length as rudder, inline with rudder length, after rudder or just before rudder length...??
This is a boat that not many people know of except in Germany, thing is the forums are in German plus i got no responses...lol
They speak of this boat being very very quick & wining competition 8 year ago...looking at other deep vee's we can make the modifications but how to begin is the bit i'am stuck on..i know the Traxxas Spartan is amazing at 400+ dollas but i didnt want to buy a new Vee as i want a Mystic 114 or 135...

The photo with my boat doing a jump is using the Ultra 1300-9m motor.... i never even had this boat reach 30mph...

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Eb86839.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	35.6 KB
ID:	1580359   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ni23853.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	76.0 KB
ID:	1580360