RCU Forums - View Single Post - Spark F3A, from Krill Models - SPAIN TEAM
Old 03-20-2011, 01:29 PM
wattsup
My Feedback: (1)

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: Spark F3A, from Krill Models - SPAIN TEAM

Jason, I can more than appreciate your lack of time to build, allergies to glue, associated additional costs, etc. r/t pattern planes. In your situation, I would probably make the same choices. Please let all of us know how that Black Magic VF3 flies in the future compared to your other experiences. Mike Hester gave it his best efforts and I commend him. I really have tried to look at the big picture as it relates to these imported pattern planes and have found most of them from the orient to be overpromoted and generally second rated quality for what you have to pay for them. But the argument can be made that if you don't have the time, talent and motivation to build, then you really don't have many choices. Unfortunately the lack of quality control has found it's way into the more expensive choices regardless of what country they are imported from. Given enough time, others will come to realize these simple facts of life in the pattern world and take a step back and demand quality. If these manufacturers elect to not listen then we have the collective ability to put them out of business! Regards, Everette