RCU Forums - View Single Post - Enya .60XF trouble when running hot ?
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 05:43 AM
1QwkSport2.5r

Received 76 Likes on 69 Posts
Default RE: Enya .60XF trouble when running hot ?

ORIGINAL: Altered1

Hi all,

I'm new to forum, and hoping I can get some help with my Enya .61XF, any suggestions appreciated

I've got her installed in a body board airboat. After 8 years sitting in the shed.

She's started, and run several times over the last few weeks, and seems to run fine until she reaches operating temperature.

once I get her to temp, she will surge like there is a fuel supply problem. This surging will happen at WOT, 3/4, 1/2 .... until she stalls

I can restart her no problem, but she only runs for another 30 seconds or so before she surges and dies again.

So far, I have replaced the fuel lines, wrapped the tank in foam, re-sealed the engine for air leaks, made sure the tank is level with the carb.

the tank I'm using is a 10oz tank that is mounted with the outlet level with the carby. It's an ENYA airbleed carby.

I do have vids if I am permitted to post.

This is so frustrating after I get a good solid 5 minute run from cold... then I end up cursing for the next 10 before I shut her down and go home. At the moment I am just not confident enough to put her on the wet stuff.
You came to the right place, Mate. (This is Legal v8 from RCAW) Post your videos - these guys can better help diagnose the trouble with a video.