RCU Forums - View Single Post - New Cox throttle reviewed by Fly RC magazine
Old 04-12-2011, 07:21 PM
BMatthews

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts
Default RE: New Cox throttle reviewed by Fly RC magazine

ORIGINAL: ptulmer

Congratulations bro! Hope you were a good kid and your mother never said ''she hoped you had one just like you''.

That got a big chuckle out of me! ! ! !

And a hearty congrats to you Andrew. Thanks to life's twists and turns I never had any kids of my own and it's a turn of events that I sometimes regret. But I've been lucky enough to be close friends with some great people that were happy, oddly enough often ecstatic, to let me borrow them from time to time. So I feel like I've had a chance to see the good and the bad.... like being projectile vomited on...

Bernie, it had been some time since I had looked at your website. So when I checked it out for the propeller thread running currently I was shocked at all the changes and new product. You're not just out to supply what you bought. YOu're KEEN on putting new options out there. I salute you for your efforts to keep the proud Cox history not only alive but vital and current as well as looking to the future. I have no doubt that Leroy himself is smiling down upon you and your team for keeping his ideas and name alive.