RCU Forums - View Single Post - Are People Crap Every where????
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 08:01 PM
nitrosportsandrunner

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: Are People Crap Every where????

ORIGINAL: plasma 327

Are People Sh*t every where????

Those of you that somewhat know me. The Little Ezra,Justin Cika Fiasco... Well, I still try to be good to the neighbor hood kids.. A new young fellow been around the neighbor hood for a while.. Poor blah blah.. SO me being me, I gave him a mini revo complete with a lipo etc... This was on Tuesday.. Me and the boys were running today brfore the rain and he and his ''DAD'' come walking up and tell me Steve(the young boy) that he no longer has the mini.. I said why??
DAD tells me he lost it playing card and drinking and wanted to know if I had any other rc's i could part with.. After 5 sec or so I just snapped!!!!! I went off and hit him right in the mouth Hard!!! Now after being arrested for assult,(His wife come down to the police station and made him drop the charges and told him in front me and the circut judge he got what he deserved)I am DONE being a nice guy... I am worring about me and the wife only... I now realize I can't change anything no matter how much i try.. The worl is the way it is I now accept it... Soory for the rant but i am pissed, People make there own choices and now have to suffer with the choices they make... I usually end with ''God Speed'' But those days are over!!!
i would have looked the father right in the eye and said "maybe you should teach your boy not to drink and gamble, and to get a job and to appreciate what he has!"
might have gone over a bit better than hitting the guy. glad to hear his wife had some honor. she did show the right attitude by making them drop the chargers.

so many kids these days just "expect" to have things. like they deserve them. they dont want to have to work for them anymore!
when i was 15 and 16, i worked summers in a mill, 10 hours a day 4 days a week. thats how i bought the stuff i wanted.

i to try to help younger ones who want to get into the hobby. but i tell them straight up, that between the model and replacement parts that its a hobby that will cost money! better get to mowing some lawns and raking some leaves!