RCU Forums - View Single Post - Are People Crap Every where????
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2011, 08:01 AM
supertib

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Are People Crap Every where????

personally I think there is nothing wrong with 2 people throwing punches to settle a matter..... Actually with the number of disrespectful people I see on these forums I would say most of them would have done good getting a good ass kicking at some time in their life...chances are they would be a better person today for it...... I Am Canadian and fighting is a big part of our culture ( at least if you played hockey ) ..up here you talk all lippy and your going to get punched out, its that simple......To all the bleeding hearts and guys talking about guns, grow up ! Having a fist to fist fight does not entitle you to pull out a gun and shoot someone, that is just ridiculous.......And to those saying violence doesn't solve anything I completely disagree...... You know how many times growing up we had huge rivalries with other hockey teams and players, and it isn't till we fight that it seems everything is settled..In fact its not uncommon for 2 bitter rivalries to go out for a beer and laugh after a fist fight on the ice, something that would never have happened until they had a chance to settle the score......I am not saying to go randomly punching people in the face, but there are certain circumstances that a punch in the face is the right course of action....Us Canadians are as a rule quite peaceful, but you wont find many Canadian guys who will shy away from a man to man fist fight...Heck growing up we were encouraged to fight if anyone ever picked on you, or was picking on someone else....On the ice we sometimes fought for the honor of our community, club and team mates..nobody ever got killed and plenty of people learned their place and were better people for it.......Hockey is a huge part of our culture and fist fighting is a huge part of hockey...every Canadian loves a good fight ! Believe it or not but our best fighters were sometimes praised more then our best scorers, in many games there were 2 separate games going on, who could score the most goals, and who had the toughest fighter......At one point they banned fighting, but they found enrollment and audiences dwindles, many of us feel Hockey is not Hockey without fighting........Maybe growing up fighting we take it alot less seriously then other countries would, but up here having a fist fight is no big deal, and definitely not grounds to go murder someone...