RCU Forums - View Single Post - Are People Crap Every where????
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2011, 08:41 AM
cheezer1222
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Are People Crap Every where????

ORIGINAL: pmerritt

I think Plasma is rather lucky. My guess is they don't have CHL permits in West Virginia? Someone clock me in the choppers because I asked a generous person to replace a miniscule tangible rc car and I am going to vacate his cranial cavity with a 9mm. A perfectly legitimate excuse to exercise my right to carry and conceal.
Yeah, We'll see if johnny law is on your side after that one. I think it would be pretty tough to claim self defense against an unarmed man.

ORIGINAL: OvalRacer99
I can honestly say, never thrown a punch, never recieved a punch.
I have much more control over my emotions than that. Yea, I have been angry, but never had the thought of a fight even cross my mind.
Fighting solves NOTHING so to me it's isn't worth the time and effort.
You've never been in a fight, yet you go on to claim that "Fighting solves NOTHING." That's such a tired and completely false statement. Look back at our history and tell me that fighting never solved anything. Fighting got us our own country, and fighting helped keep it from splitting apart. I'm not saying that fighting should be your first resort, but don't dismiss it as a possible solution for a situation.